My bloggy pals

Monday 23 March 2009

Baby James comes to visit on Mothering Sunday

Pity I didn't take more photos we had his mum, Ashleigh me, Grandma and my mum, Great Grandma. I didn't take a photo of us all (d'oh) but I did get some great video footage of him chuckling, his mum was tickling him and I just love that sound a proper baby chuckle. He is the apple of his grandma's eye, my mum (great grandma) thinks he looks just like Richard my eldest son (his dad) when he was that age and he so does lol so altogether now AWH he's my 'baby James' I won't get away with calling him that for long lol BIG hugs from Grandma xx

1 comment:

Betty J Schaub said...

I just wanted to drop in and say Thanks for visiting my blog and commenting about Droopy. He was so precious to me. Your little Sweet Baby James is precious.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin