My bloggy pals

Monday 30 March 2009

Whiff Of Joy Ch23

This is the WOJ sketch for this week I really enjoyed working with all the layers and as always the DT are full of inspiration A fab sketch that I will no doubt use again & again.
You can see, a lot of work goes into these projects as with more layers comes more work lol good luck to all the participants who get involved.
Now for the Items Used: Claire Curd patterned papers, stamps 'Sugar Nellie Artist' & 'Whiff of Joy sentiment' Card stock 'Core'dinations' Cuttlebug EF 'Blessed Child' that's about it, I do encourage all who visit to pop along to WOJ It's full of good ideas, and they have some great stamps too!



1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Your blog is amazing and your cards are even more amazing. I love them all. Have great week.

Beth

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin