My bloggy pals

Wednesday 25 March 2009

Sketch Saturday Challenge 43

So the Saturday sketch Challenge I found it a little difficult this week, all those squares lol Well I decided to use a photo of my cats (Axel & Slash) who have since have passed away. I am doing a scrapbook of the pets I have, and have had in the past. Any one who has lost a pet will know, it's like loosing a family member so what better thing to do than have a tribute scrapbook, I have been doing this book for about a year and continually add to it, as we have Hunny (my cat) and Dita (the akita (Dog)) who is a rescue dog we have had her about three years now, she was getting on in years when we got her but she is full of life. It isn't suprising to me what a little love can do for an animal who gives everything in return.
I had some photos put away ready to scrap and the black & white one gave me the Idea to go all monochrome, and yet again CCSR stamps! and some black & white 8x8 from papermania & brads



No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin