My bloggy pals

Monday 30 March 2009

Basic Grey challenge 28-sketch

This weeks Basic Grey sketch, is a nice sketch to follow if you would like to join in just pop along all are welcome. I keep entering these challenge blogs as you get lots of new ideas and you never dry up of inspiration as the DT always give great examples. You never know one day I may even win one lol.
Cup cakes seem to be every where at the moment so I thought I would follow suit. I have had these elements from papermania for ages and thought I would use one here. Basic Grey lovely cup cake paper goes so well with it. As usual I hope you like my projects please feel free to comment on any of them, why not put your self as a follower and never miss a project.
Now to the Items Used: Patterned Paper 'Basic Grey 'cup cake & Obscure' Papermanina 'element cup cake' Stamp from 'Hobby Craft' Punch 'Fiskers threading water' and nestabilites die. I hope you enjoy scrolling through this blog and do come back soon.




1 comment:

Bradpetehoops said...

Very nice and cute blog!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin