My bloggy pals

Wednesday 25 March 2009

Basic Grey challenge 27 Texture

My friend, Emily (Critch) to some ;-) and her family in America are so cute. These photos were taken from a Christmas Post Card they sent us with photos of the family on, how could I not scrap this beautiful family. So I cut these up and decided not to go all Christmas with them. I decided to just use the colours Red and white.
I put this is in for the challenge over at Basic Grey The challenge is to create texture and you must use at least one BG product. It's not hard for me to use BG I love the papers and you get a sheet of all the matching accessories as well as letters, which are wonderful.
The Items Used: Patterned papers Basic Grey 'Boxer' Rub on's and lettering also Basic Grey 'Two scoops' The satin roses are from 'Hobby Craft' Epoxy shapes are 'Making Memories' love the colours in this packet, yummy to work with too!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin