My bloggy pals

Monday 20 April 2009

Stampin' Up! workshop


Are you reasonably local to me (HYDE, STOCKPORT OR MANCHESTER) and would like to hold a Stampin' Up! party in your home? These are normally great fun and nobody is pressured into buying anything. However, I am not held responsible for you falling in love with the products and wanting them all :-) and with the FREE Back ground stamps in the month of June you may be tempted.
Hosting a party can be used as a way of getting your friends and family together for A brew, cake and playing with paper. Everyone tells me they have a great time at my parties, and I treat them exactly like that - they are great fun, with prizes to be won and let's not forget about the FREEBIES you can get - free Stamp Sets that you can't buy and FREE money to spend in the catalogue too.
You can call me on 0790 4386 966 or an email me craftydawn@googlemail.com I'd love to be able to spread the fun to you and your friends.Love Dawn xx

1 comment:

Caro said...

really wish I lived a bit closer, would have loved one. Im in Morecambe.

caro
xx

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin