My bloggy pals

Thursday 22 September 2011

Miniature Frame


Oh how laps have I been in my blogging lately? Well the only answer I can think of is, very lol. But family always comes first and I have been so busy, what with seeing one of my sons off to university and now I am over my operation fully I feel more able to play with paint and paper again. So here is a little something I made. I seem to have travel on my mind lately he he. It's all this Autumn weather I long to be away (should imagine we all do at some time) I have altered a cardboard frame with clear EP having first inked the frame. Only a small project but ever so cute don't ya think? Love Dawn xx


6 comments:

Karen said...

This is delightful Dawn! I know what you mean about family first....I feel like I have been doing wedding stuff for years now hahaha!!! So looking forward to getting back to my journal book & crafting now! HUGS xxx

Valerie-Jael said...

Nice surrounding for the Statue oh Liberty! Valerie

cheryl said...

oh hun these are just brilliant just love what you have done with the frames,hugs cherylxx

Netty said...

Lovely frame Dawn and glad to hear you are feeling a lot better. x

Anonymous said...

Oh Dawn, these are lovely. S xxx

aprilmariecole.blogspot.com said...

Glad to have you back! :]
Totally understandable... glad you spent time with your family & time recovering<3
Love piece of work. Thank you for sharing.
Looking forward to seeing more soon!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin