My bloggy pals

Sunday 24 June 2012

Tag with Parisian beauty

How are you? Sunday going well for you I hope ;0) I know I am a bit of a stranger in the blogging world but I have just been doing some courses and stuff and trying to get out in between the bloody awful weather us Brits are having for June. I have been watching the French Open (love my Tennis) so it all starts again for me tomorrow with Wimbledon I have to watch the men's tennis it's the law! ;0) any other tennis freaks out there? Any way Art, crafting what ever you call it I have been doing lots and so I had better share a little piece with you ;0)



I thought you may like this beautiful tag, I got the image from a Freebie collage sheet Here a sheet of beautiful images with a Parisian Beauties theme (how could I refuse haha) I ripped up some book pages from a french poem book for the back. Hope you can take a closer look. Have previewed this and can't understand the highlighted paragraph  Love Dawn xx

4 comments:

brenda said...

I think the weathers driving us all mad Dawn.

Love the image and your tag, it's got a real ethereal feel to it.

B x

Michele said...

gorgeous tag. i agree about the dreamy ethereal feel. and thanks to you i've now downloaded the wonderful collage sheet from retro. xoxo

trisha too said...

Lovely, Dawn!

:)

rosie said...

gorgeous tag. love the colour x

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin