My bloggy pals

Tuesday 2 April 2013

Shine


I hope you all had a lovely BH weekend and are managing to have some ARTY time to yourself. This is what I spent my BH Monday doing. I used 12x12 recycled cardboard and as it was Easter I decided to do a religious painting.  I got to work painting the background first and then while I was waiting for this to dry I did some journal pages which you can see Here.


the quote is from the bible Ephesians 5:8 it says 'Don't shine so others can see you. Shine so that through you others can see HIM' I have used some metallic paints to get a spiritual feel.



I hope you had a lovely week end. Thank you for your comments and stopping by. I always read all comments and where possible return to the blog the comment came from. I love to see what every one is up to artistically, I find you all so inspiring. Love Dawn xx

2 comments:

froebelsternchen said...

adorable.. I love this!

PiaRom said...

wonderful...I love the limited colorpalette, so the eye can catch the important things right away ;) your art shines ♥ Conny
http://piaromsartjournaling.blogspot.de

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin