My bloggy pals

Thursday 1 October 2009

Allsorts ch 20 & BTC&C ch 1

I have been making a few tags, I really enjoyed working with something different other than cards. This is for the Allsorts ch 20 & By The Cute And Girly ch 1 the theme is Autumn or Fall if your from America. Love that, Fall so nice think immediately of falling leaves, any way back to the tag. I have to add that the new challenge blog is AMAzing not just cards but a true crafty challenge blog with lots of prizes and the DT are SO amazing and talented please go have a look!
I have used a new Stamp set from Stampin' Up! (SU) it is a level 3 hostess gift if you would like to know more about becoming a hostess or even a virtual hostess e-mail me at craftydawn@googlemail.com I love SU and the new catalogue is really super, with lots of new stamps, of course and wonderful new DPs, if your anything like me where papers are concerned you will love them. I hope to put the New Catalogue up on my side bar later today so you can all have a nosey. It is SO worth a look.
I hope you can see all the details from the close ups the flower is actually TWO stamps one an out line and one the solid flower so you can have it any colour to match with your SU things be it LOs or Cards or even tags lol. I have used other stamps from SU in clear EP to give a texture to the back ground. I hope you like this tag as a change from cards, I really enjoyed making it. Thank you for looking. Love Dawn xx



Items Used:- Clear EP, versamark, Stamp set SU level 2 hostess gift 'Garden Dream' & SU 'Touch of Nature' in the back ground with versamark and clear EP. Inks SU, staple from Making Memories and ribbon from stash.

19 comments:

brenda said...

Oh this is beautiful Dawn.

Such rich colours and nice element - think we are both into birds right now.

So good to see you at By the Cute and Girly, thank you for joining is and good luck with the draws.

B x

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

Hi Dawn, just love your creation the colours are so rich, I'm glad you like my new challenge, By the cute and girly, I have been a follower of your blog for a while. I love your work and I cryed reading about your dog, I'm a big softie with animals. Great to see nice people like you. janex

pinky said...

Hi Dawn, and welcome to the first challenge at cute and girly. This tag is just stunning, love the colours and the chunky look to it. Excellent work. Hope you join us again and good luck with the prizes.
Pinky

brenda said...

Hi Dawn

Me again, told you my head was still a fog. Meant to say thanks for joining in at Allsorts as well.

B x

Emma (metalicbutterfly) said...

Hi Dawn

great tags love the enbelishments you have used....

thanks for playing at Allsorts

Emma xxx

coldwaters2 said...

Dawn it is quite stunning the effect you have created is wonderful I noticed the tags on your banner and they are a delight to see.

Hugs
Lorraine x

Anonymous said...

This is gorgeous Dawn :)

Crafting Queen said...

Beautiful colours, great tag. Anesha

Liz said...

Beautiful

Liz x

Juls said...

wow!! I love this tag! such a beautiful image and love all the shimmer!! thanks for joining us at BTC&G!!

Beryl said...

This tag is beautiful Dawn and just right for the challenge. Thank for joining in our first one.
Beryl xx

Lora said...

This is lovely Dawn. I'm so glad you like our new challenge blog. We aim to please lol. Hope you will join in regularly with our challenges.
Lora x

Katie said...

I love all the different textures on this tag!
Thanks for joining in the 1st challenge at By The Cute and Girly!

debby4000 said...

Oh this is gorgeous, such beautiful warm autumn colours and fab textures.
luv
Debby

Zoechaos said...

Great tag wonderful orange and love that piece of ribbon.

Scrappymax said...

What super tags and brilliant colours
Thanks for joining us this month at BTC&G.
Max x

Jules said...

Hi Dawn

I am a bit slow in commenting as I have been away for two weeks and only just returned. Sorry!

I love your tag. So gorgeous using beautiful colours and so much texture and dimension.

Thank you for taking part in the very first "By the Cute & Girly" challenge. I hope you play along again next month (or later this month if you get the urge!).

I noticed that you also entered your creation into the Allsorts Challenge too. I missed commenting for this too - well done on a double entry!

Love Jules xx

Lesley Edmonds said...

Hi Dawn,
I love these - reall autumny colours and fab textures.
Lesley x

Rach and Jan said...

Hiya!

Fantastic tag - I'm with you, card making can get so boring, it's nice to do something else!

I hope you keep this for yourself, there's obviously a lot of thought and hard work gone into it!

Thanks for joining us at BTC&G

Luv Rach x

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin