My bloggy pals

Tuesday 27 October 2009

Tags

I got some paint out and made a couple of these tags they take as long as you have and I love the end result although whether I would use them as tags I don't know.
I got some glimmer mist out and some masks that Barbra made for me and went to work (finally used one lol) A crown if you can see it! I used some UTEE and added some gold EP to it and put my stamp in to give a pattern to it, I also put some black paint on then whiped it off again so it would stay in the resesses and make it look more vintage.
I used the reverse on the other smaller tag too! I love the swirl such a good buy (I though a little expensive at the time but not when you thing how versatile it is) it's from Crafty Individuals, I also used lots of bits & bobs from my draw I though I wouldn't really use on cards as this is from stash I bought when I first started like the cat, butterflies and metal but any how here it is please stay and have a nosey around if you have the time. Thank you for looking and any comment you may have left. Love Dawn xx



Items Used:- Metal embelishments MIC. Cat sticker, Paper Cella. Chipboard, UTEE Gold EP, Ribbon Craty time. Glimmer Mist, Tattered Angels. Distressinks, Tim Holtz. Swirl stamp, Crafty Individuals. black paint, Ardonick dabber.

6 comments:

brenda said...

Great tags Dawn, love how the colours all merge and the embellies.

B x

cheryl said...

this is great hun love them great colurs and such briliant designs too thanks for the comment you left on my blog take care babe hugs cheryl xxxx

Aunty Sue said...

omg theseare stunning hope you are well. suexx

Jess's Crafty Things said...

i think they are fab tags Dawn - you must like making them!! I love the cat one expecially!!

Jess's Crafty Things said...

i think they are fab tags Dawn - you must like making them!! I love the cat one expecially!!

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Wow, they are so pretty Dawn, Such great details, Hugs, Nikki x

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin