My bloggy pals

Saturday 12 December 2009

WOJ Ch 58 Friday Sketchers 82

So Two challenges first up is WOJ Challenge and we have to be sparkely this week, think that has defo been covered lol. The seccond Challenge is Friday Sketchers Well this is to the sketch I have followed, I have to say like this one how it turned out! Some goodies from Simon Says if you win.

I saw her coloured in red & white some where (sorry if it's you) I do blog hop alot! Any way I saw her in R&W and I had to do it too! I have these fabby papers, think I may start just buying single sheets or certainly more often I really loved this paper only one sheet as it's Dbl Sided and it's delish isn't it?



Here is a close up of her, I am taking photos in the kitchen today and the light is on as it's really poor today although out side looks lovely (don't mind if it's cold just as long as it's not WET) so yep a lovely day but not that bright!

I bought this sparkely paper last year ( it's gliter paper) I bought about 6 sheets in diffferent colours and only just started to use them lol (told you it was worth while searching for the other stuff!) lol found lots and binned lots too! stuff I know I will never use lol, I hasten to say the stuff binned was freebies out of the magazines, you know you get it free ao you think I must use it well two yrs and not used so binned lol. Thank you for looking & any comments. Love Dawn xx


Items Used:- SEI DP pom poms & ribbon from habadashery where i buy most of my ribbon. WOJ Images. Coloured with Copics, and ink is from colourbox. Stickles too!

9 comments:

Crafting Queen said...

Really lovely card. Anesha

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Dawn
A gorgeous card,
Hugs Dianne xx

Zimtschnecke said...

Wow, what a gorgeous card! Love the little details so much. Great work.

Have a nice day

Hugs Zimtschnecke

craft mad Jenny said...

ooh, great card, love that bobble ribbon (I have some but can't quite bring myself to use it!!)

jenny

Juls said...

such a gorgeous card!! Love the touches of sparkle, and those fab pom poms!!

P.S you asked about papers on my blog, the brand name is "We are memory keepers" hugs Juls

brenda said...

Love the bobbles Dawn, little snowballs.

B x

Jacque said...

Dawn, this is a very lovely card and a great use of the sketch...I really like the look of the ball fringe and that image is just so sweet...Beautiful job...Thanks for joining us at Friday Sketchers this week...Hugs..Jacque

cheryl said...

oh this is gorjus hun love that image,great colurs too hugs cheryl xxxxxxx

Michele Roos said...

Gorgeous card Dawn. Love the image you've used and the colours also. Hugs Michele x

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin