My bloggy pals

Friday 23 July 2010

SCD Tags & Circles


How much fun was last week? I saw some great entries. Now over at SCD  each month we have a theme like 'inchies' or 'moo cards' last month we did 'skinnies' but for all of July we are doing 'TAGS' then each week a member of the DT picks a theme and Gez chose 'Fantasy' last week, and wow did it set your imagination  on fire! I saw so many fantastic tags. I hope you can join in this week as Carol has chosen the theme of 'Circles' Now I know you can go daft with this one from dotty paper or something with actual Circles like wheels the only limit is your imagination. 



Here's my close up. This is a stamp by Elizabeth Bell. I love this as it can be used for lots of kinds of sentiments. I do like versatility lol. I used some stuff on this I can tell you lol Loving the cute girly theme I seem to be going through lol. Will have to alter some things soon. I have been getting loads of stuff to alter, but that's another story lol. I stamped and coloured the image with copics and then I cut her out using the good ol' nesties. Then aged with some TH distress inks. The back ground paper is scraps so don't know which brand it is (sorry) some spotty chip board and some plain chip  and more scap DP added with some sparkles. A felt flower and a TH Ticket  and that's about it! There aren't many rules with the SCD challenges but do go over and check them out along with the DT examples they are all super craft savy lol Thank you for all the lovely comments and hello to the new followers so nice of you to join the crafty journey. Love Dawn xx

Items Used:- Stamp, Elizabeth Bell by Bells  whistles. Brad and photo clip, Spotty die cut corner & Felt flower Making Memories. Chip board Swirl, Papermania. Silk rose & Gems stash. Jumbo eyelet SU.

4 comments:

Sue aka Greyhound Lover said...

That is just so darn pretty !!!

Lynne Moncrieff said...

Very sweet indeed. Lynne M x

Angelnorth said...

Cute tag and a different take on the circles theme, great job!

Liverpool Lou (Anne) said...

Ooh the tag is gorgeous, love the colours too :-)
Anne x

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin