My bloggy pals

Tuesday 16 August 2011

Travel ATC



Hello and a very good day to you ;0) I am back from hospital and apart from one complication I am recovering well. So I still probably wont be around as much as I would like on the computer but I am very well and thank you all for stopping by and wishing me well again. I had some time spare and the ability to sit comfortably to create an ATC & inchie. I really enjoyed playing again on these small canvasses.


This photo should be landscape but it doesn't appear to have saved it that way. Never mind, you still get a really good close up of the inchie here as well as the background stamping. I based the ATC on travel I even put a real old French Franc on as well as a vintage stamp, I think it gives it an authentisity all of it's own ;0) Love Dawn xx

14 comments:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Dawn
A gorgeous ATC so glad you are ok and everything is ok take care
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Michele said...

just gorgeous Dawn! but mostly i am so glad you are home and on the mend. wishing you many blessings. xo

Daniele said...

take it easy Dawn and hope you recover real fast, I love the travel atc you have made,
big hugs

cheryl said...

oh hun how chuffed am I to know you are home and safe told you you must still take it easy though hun and look after yourself.
As for this atc hun its just brilliant just love the detail on this,super work hun love hugs cherylxxxx

Valerie-Jael said...

Nice to see you back again, Dawn, take care of yourself! Valerie

Artyjen said...

Pleased to hear you are doing well and back to a little crafting too ;)
xoxo Sioux

Karen said...

Really sorry that you had complications but also pleased that you are home my lovely. You take it easy!!!! I love your atc xxx

Anonymous said...

Glad you are home, & on the road to recovery Dawn! Your ATC is gorgeous, love the little inchie! Take care! xx

Ido said...

Hoping that you feel much better, best wishes. Love the ATC!
XXX Ido

Melodie said...

soooo very glad to hear that you are home and on the mend. Great ATC and inchie....your body might be mending, but your brain is ready to create.

Netty said...

So pleased its all over for you Dawn and hope you take it easy and let the healing do its work.
Terrific ATC, love this. Now take care sweet lady. Annette x

Gerri Herbst said...

Just loved your ATC! Hope you are feeling better. We have just returned from vacation and just had to see what you created. Thanks for your sweet comments while I was away. take care, gerri

aprilmariecole.blogspot.com said...

Glad to hear you are recovering well, take care of yourself <3
Thank you for sharing your ATC, it is lovely :]
I really like the colors and the embellishments, very creative.

Jean Franks Beck said...

This is wonderful, Dawn! Happy to hear that you had a successful surgery - best wishes for continued and complete recovery and hope you are feeling perfectly well by now. :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin