My bloggy pals

Saturday 1 October 2011

Journal Journey Ch04

Hello my crafty friends, Hasn't the weather in the north West of the UK been exceptional for this time of year ;0) I have been washing like a demon lol and getting to grips with wearing T-shirts and flip flops again lol. Any way, I thought I would share my challenge with your from my other blog Journal Journey's Yes it's the beginning of another month and although the sky is blue and the sun is warm, it's still Autumn, the leaves are falling and turning all sorts of wonderful colours. I do hope some of you enjoy Journaling. I have a monthly challenge and this month it's all about Nature & Autumn.


Here is a sneak peek of my example, I do hope you can pop along and have a look and hopefully join in ;0) The blog button is in my side bar for you to include on your blog or to click on to Journal Journey's I do hope you will join in this month Love Dawn xx

6 comments:

Bubbles said...

The colours in this are so beautiful... unusual to use the teal/blue and lavender hues for Autumn... but it really works!

Silvia(Barnie) said...

A wonderful journal page, love the soft colors.

Valerie-Jael said...

Lovely journal page, Dawn

aprilmariecole.blogspot.com said...

This is beautiful... love the colors! :]
Thank you for sharing your art journal page, fantastic <3

Angie said...

That is stunning ...love it ...amazing choice of colours ...gorgeous.

cheryl said...

oh hun this is brilliant love the colors on this,hugs cherylxx

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin