My bloggy pals

Thursday 8 March 2012

Russian Doll Key Ring


Hello bloggers/crafters. I was in hobby craft yesterday and bought this adorable magazine Mollie Makes.  On the cover was a freebie to make a little Russian doll key ring, everything required was included all you needed was a needle and a wee bit of stuffing. And within the hour I had this new little friend isn't she adorable?


I adore the mice on the cover and they have templates inside of these too, loving the clothes for  them lol so watch this space I think these to will be on the things to do list he he. Love Dawn xx

8 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Lovely piece! Valerie

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous Dawn
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Karen said...

I just love this magazine Dawn! was looking at those little mice as well and thining they could always be made bigger hahaha but they are sooooo cute as they are! Well done on making up the doll xxx

Sherry said...

I love Russian dolls so think your cute little key ring is amazing!!

Krek wak wou said...

Thank you very much for your compliment om my blog! I really appreciate that! I will be your follower too!
Greetings from Holland, Nicole

Lynn Stevens said...

So cute!!!!
and looks like a great magazine!
hugs Lynn

Michele said...

oh the doll is so sweet! what a cool project! xo

Chris said...

Oh she's totally cute and adorable sweetie. Love the colours too. Sorry I haven't popped by in a while I've been such a terrible blog hopper of late.
hugs
Chris xx

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin