My bloggy pals

Thursday 22 August 2013

Tag Tuesday - Windows, Gates, Doors & Portals



Over at Tag Tuesday we are having fun with tags again. I thought this was a really great theme and I really enjoyed making my tag. I took the image from my Pinterest board of 'Doors'. I really like My Pinterest account I use it for all sorts of things :).



The quote I used is also on my 'Quote's board'. I also like to collect them as they inspire and make me think of all sorts of things. What will your tag make you think of this week? Do pop along to Tag Tuesday for lots more inspiration. Love Dawn xx 

15 comments:

Michele said...

this is really just the best Dawn. the sentiment is perfect for this beautiful tag. xo

Ε olanje na domu-Waldorf said...

Looks fabulous! Love that you can open the door. :)

Anjas-Artefaktotum said...

Wonderful card creation.

Shilpa Nagaonkar said...

This door can be opened? :)
cute tag, never saw this before on tag!
nagaonkarshilpa.blogspot.in

Paper Creations by Shirley said...

Gorgeous tag, very creative, love the layers of inking. It looks like you also have fur family members keeping you company while you create. One of our cats is a rescue and we've adopted others that are now in 'kitty heaven'. Thanks for stopping in at my blog, have a great day, Shirley

Claudia N. said...

LOVE your tag! The door that can be opened to reveal some more delicacy in texture, colour and detail, is such a lovely idea and so brilliantly done! A tag as beautiful as a lovely poem!

Hugs,
die amelie x

Claudia N. said...

Thanks for the lovely comment on my blog, Dawn!

As I see from your tag you love to play with word tiles too! A wonderful tag this is!

Hugs,
Claudia x

herbs said...

Your blog was so nice and very attractive to see. Thank you so much for sharing these nice articles online shopping

Unknown said...

Thank you so much.

Unknown said...

Thanks 😘

Unknown said...

You’re so kind thank you 😊

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for noticing 😘

Unknown said...

I have a few furry friends πŸ˜€ it’s sad when they leave us for sure 😒

Unknown said...

Thank you for both comments lovely to hear from you 😘

Lily Allen said...


A lovely sweet and adorable card Chrissy. Thanks for joining our challenge at Addicted to Stamps.
remove background

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin