My bloggy pals

Monday 4 May 2009

Stamp something Challenge

Over on Stamp something we have to stamp something for a Mom. The Americans must also celebrate Mothers day but in May. Any way you will have to pop over as there is more information as one of the DT is leaving and we had to base our work on some thing Cindy had done, so I have used a sketch from one of her cards, she is a really good card maker!I thought the stamp was SO lovely that I stamped the envelope too! and kinda matched the inside with the out side (kinda) Items used: Basic grey DPs 'Eva' Stamps sentiment 'Inca' and the MM Simply Craft (they have some wonderful stamps) Card stock Stampin' Up! (SU) 'Chocolate chip' and the ribbon, pin & gems from stash. I hope you like my card, now your here please have a look round. The stash give aways is nearly at an end so enter soon. Please leave a comment and I can pop to your blog too (I love a nosey lol) Love Dawn xx


3 comments:

Pink Dandelion said...

Gorgeous card, love your stamp and putting the image on the envelope is a nice finishing touch. Debs x

Unknown said...

Nice card, Dawn! I like your stamp!

brenda said...

Lovely card and pretty colourways.

Brenda x

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin