My bloggy pals

Sunday 17 May 2009

Stampin Up! information

If you love stampin' Up or haven't tried it yes now is an excellent time, all the patterned papers are on offer buy three get one FREE please have a look at the catalogue they are stunning and excellent quality (double sided too!) so have a look in the catalog it's down the left hand side click on it and you will be able to see lots of yummy goodies & details how to contact me.
There are also some great shares available on the Pretties & Hodpodge hardware kits, have a look, the're great for card and scrapbook pages not to mention some lovely 3D projects like books.
If you would like to learn a new technique or earn some FREE stamps, then why not have a work shop at home with friends. I cover the Stockport & Manchester areas and everything in between. If you can't have a work shop but would still love some FREE stamps then what about my Stampers six club all the benefits of a hostess but with out a work shop, all the info is down the left hand side along with my contact details. If you have any questions please contact me distance isn't a problem I have a phone lol Love Dawn xx

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin