My bloggy pals

Wednesday 30 September 2009

New Stampers Ten for October (join Now)

Would you like a FREE copy of the NEW Stampin' Up! catalogue? I know your gonna want some of this new stuff. I am looking for a new group to start by the end of OCTOBER. (the first order will be in Nov) A group of TEN people each spend £15 per month in any (UK) Stampin' Up! catalogue for TEN months. Each month one of the TEN will be a virtual hostess and receive £15 to spend in the catalogue and receive A FREE hostess level 1 gift (full details in the catalogue) these gifts are exclusive to hostess only. This is a way if you would love the benefits of a hostess with out actually holding a hostess demonstration in your home.

If you would like to be in this group (UK residents only) please e-mail craftydawn@googlemail.com Please put in the subject of e-mail Stampers TEN group. You will also receive a FREE copy of the catalogue. SO BE PREPARED FOR THE NEW CATALOGUES AND BOOK YOUR PLACES NOW!
EIGHT PLACES LEFT!
If however, you would like to hostess a demonstration in your home or just place an order {please use the e-mail add above}

As well as a FREE catalogue there will also be a nice surprise to all those who join The Stampers Ten club before the end of September (this allows me to order the catalogues and get them off to you quickly)


I will be holding an open house toward the end of September with A sneak peek at the NEW catalogue PLUS some of the NEW stamps (these will not be available to buy until OCT.)

This will stay at the top until Sep. 30th please look below for newer posts Thank you for looking. Love Dawn xx

6 comments:

Hilde said...

Thanks for the comment in my blog!

You have a lovely blog, and I will be back!

Hilde

cheryl said...

this is great hun love the embossing in the background love cheryl xxxx

Frankiesue said...

Hi Dawn, please will you contact me re convention

Sue

Beth aka BR-T said...

This is a wonderful card! I love your color palette and the magic going on in the background! Beth

cheryl said...

hey sweetie please pop over to my blog as there is something for you love cheryl xxxxxxx

Anonymous said...

Hi Dawn,

Thanks for popping by and saying hello. I'm really behind at the moment with visiting everyone because of work and Dentist but hopefully will be able to catch up as I'm on leave for two weeks. We might go somewhere but then again we might not. I can't wait for the 1st of October to get some of the new stuff we couldn't pre-order. I know when my Grandson was visiting I didn't get anything done either, but then again there will always be time for crafting and he's only little once.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin