My bloggy pals

Thursday 24 September 2009

Thank you

This is just a really Quick post, I am going to put something up later (fingers crossed) I just have to say that life has gotten the better of me lately and I haven't been able to craft much. However, there are some thank you's I just have to say:-
  • I got into the final 12 for Sketch Saturday DT how surprised am I? I can honestly say I don't believe it lol and I can sure feel the pressure of trying to get through to the final, as there is such marvelous competition good luck to every one.
  • Second thank you to Nikki of Bunny Zoes Crafts She has a super craft shop and best of all she is super too, talk about quick delivery and personal service I am only recomending her as she deserves it really so if you like fabby craft goodies papers punches, spacers, charms as well as stamps and great service giver her a try.
  • That brings me to my last thank you. Another web based shop. I want to say a big thank you to Malcolm of Crafty Individuals This is a super web site and completely different from Nikkis so no competition here. Malcolm is a star another super quick delivery he may not talk much but the guy is so generous I have sent two orders and recieve lots of FREEBIES I have to say I am trying (but not very successfully) to get into altering things and doing vintage this is the place, so much fabby stuff I urge you again to go have a look, this is a super place to buy unmounted rubber stamps, Die cuts really go see for your self you will be glad you did.
I have to say I have nothing to do with any of the places I have recomended, I am just a crafter who shops alot (oops lol) and these two places have stuck out to me as they have both gone above and beyond the call of duty. I think us Brits are used to such poor service in many places, so it's nice to say these two are FANTASTIC! places with top personal service and high quality products. I hope people think this much of me as a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator as I do try very hard to give a wonderful personal service. OK I guess I had better go and start this PT.2 of the Sketch Saturday competition. I have plenty of goodies lol. Thank you for looking. Love Dawn xx

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Dawn, wondered where you were. Hope all is well now. Take care. Luv Alison xx

cheryl said...

hi hun wondered were you have been as not like you to pop over to comment and say hello well done on getting into the final hun you deserve it babe and good luck know what you mean about craftyindividuals as i Often shop there too hugs cheryl xxxxxxx

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin