My bloggy pals

Monday 11 January 2010

Scrapbook LO

One of the things I kept promising myself last year was to get back into scapbooking and to show you my efforts, it's been a while and this is a woeful attempt. I am not happy with the LO however, I have started and I am going to try harder to get into it. After making so many cards over the last year I have defiantly lost my LO MOJO lol
I used some stamps to do the bottom boarder which I am happy with James was munching on some oranges last summer and I love the photos (his first orange) and he really got in to these and it was so funny!
If you have any sites to recommend with scrap booking I would love you to recommend some as you see I need the help! I can't believe how different it is I slipped into card making and now so hard to get back into the 12x12 LOs I will be getting some magazines to help I have some old ones to look through but my it was so hard to go for it wish me luck for the next attempt. Thank you for looking. Love Dawn xx



Items Used:-Making Memories DP & Note worthy. Basic Grey DP & Rub on's. Die cut stash Stamps, Stampin' Up (SU). Punches Marther Stewart (MS) & SU

1 comment:

Beth aka BR-T said...

This layout is fantastic Dawn! Beth

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin