My bloggy pals

Wednesday 6 January 2010

Mojo Monday 120

The more I look at this card the more I love it, the image is just lovely don't you think? and these papers are to yummy for words. This is also for a challenge Mojo Monday I really liked this sketch too and I will defo use this again! pop along and go see the DT eg's lots to look at I actually couldn't pick a fave this week!
Here is the close up of the image, coloured with copics. Don't they just look so Cute, this was going to be another choice for the Anniversary card for hubby which is the 6th Jan (I have sheduled this post) We're suposed to be going out but it snowed so bad on 5th and more forcast so we may just be stuck in as the snow is over a foot deep we had a lovely evening planned too cinema followed by a meal any way got lovely pressies both for Christmas and Anniversary I am a lucky girl. DH bought me a video camera so I can film my darling Grandson growing up, got lots of other things too! (no crafty stuff though!) Well I am the best person to buy it lol.

This is another close up, this has to be one of my fave stamps, (the swirl) although I do use the Crafty Individual one alot too! this one however, is bigger and is great as a back ground stamp it's from SU and the whole set is delish So glad I got this one very versitile. Thank you for looking. Love Dawn xx

Items Used:- Stamps Image Stampavie (Tina Wenke) entiment & Bk Grd SU.Pearls, Crystal Stickers. DP Cosmo Cricket. Ink Momento & hobby craft. Image coloured with Copics.

6 comments:

coldwaters2 said...

Yes Dawn I totally agree that image is super cute but those papers are also gorgeous one fabulous card.

Hugs
Lorraine x

Liz said...

wow dawn stunning Beautiful work Love it

Liz xx

Teresa Kline said...

wow, this is stunning...I luv it...have a wonderful evening!

enjoy *~*

Cheryl said...

Your image is adorable and beautifully coloured,love the papers as well............a beautiful card!!!
Hugs xx

Lisa Petrella said...

Wow! This is an absolutely stunning card! Your coloring is superb and those patterned papers are perfect in every way!! GREAT WORK!!!

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Dawn
A gorgeous card,
Hugs Dianne xx

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin