My bloggy pals

Friday 19 February 2010

My first ATCs

Hi ya, well me making ATCs what do you think? I had to have a go I was over at SCD And saw the ATCs they made with the title 'wings' I love the DT efforts and the week before it was 'mad as a hatter' and I just loved all the stuff they came up with so clever. o I thought to my self, I am going to have a go, so I did one with wings, but this is finished now and the NEW theme is 'KEYS' I just thought of 21 Key of the door! so that is my ATC.

So first I did a beautiful back ground with my new GM & DI then I made a door and still more GM then the grunge board came out and I covered these in GM too!


This is the 'WINGS' one I love how this turned out and this is truly my 1st ATC I have stuck to the measurements, however it's only card stock. I think its surposed to be something more substancial like board. Any way I got some GM and stamps out and some stuff that has been in my stash forever! and was really happy with this end result.


I did the butterfly twice, stuck the second one by the body to the first and added rock candy all over both layers. inked up the leter B and stamped that with a butterfly too. as well as all the background in different colours and with different stamps, and I had lots of fun, and that's the most important thing that we have fun when we craft. My hubby still says although he didn't think the card he made for me was great he really enjoyed him self and will never buy me a card again. (so looks like I will have to share my goodies with him now and again ;0)Thank you for looking& any comments you leave. Love Dawn xx

Itemes Used:- Gosh I didn't keep track but will list all I can remember. SU Cardstock., Tattered angels, Glimmer Mist. Tim Holtz , Distress Ink.Stampes, Crafty Individuals. Nubers & Key Tim Holtz grunge board mixes minis. Letter B, We are Memory keepers. Flower, Papermania. Button Stash. Letters, Making Memories tiny alphas. Distress Stickels, Rock Candy.

10 comments:

cheryl said...

oh hun this is brilliant love all the detail and the butterfly brilliant job on your first atc hun just love it you can use any card hun as long as its the correct measurments,hugs cheryl xxxxxxx

Gez Butterworth said...

Brilliant Atc Dawn. Thanks for joining us this week at Something Completely Different.

coldwaters2 said...

Wonderful ATCs Dawn especially as it your first I think they are fun to make and will double up as toppers. I love the butterfly and the door one with the key when opened you have done a great job.

Hugs
Lorraine x

Dazie said...

Fab atc's, loveing the door one its great!
Dazie
x

Dawn said...

Well Done on your first ATC's - they are brilliant, ooh and they become so addictive..

thanks for doing our challenges and hope to see you again soon.

Dawn

Zoechaos said...

Brilliant atcs hope you found the size and format fun to work on! No doubt you have the ideas! Any card or material provided the size is right, people often store them in little plastic sleeves! Have fun.

Artyjen said...

Glad you are playing too! I love your ATC's....and your first one's to boot!! The 21 door is great....it always amazes me how we can all come up with something different on the same theme...I'll be posting mine when I've finished it! Been a bit tied up with the art journal piece...thanks for the wonderful vibes :)
xoxo

Carol Plume said...

What great ATC's - love the wings on your butterfly - really effective..
Thank You for joining us this week...

Chriss Rollins said...

hello dawn,

so pleased that you decided to create some atc's,

they turned out brilliant, i can see you getting addicted to them

we have a monthly ATC challenge on over at chriss-rollins.blogspot.com

please feel free to pop over.

nice catch up with the other themes.

chriss x

Sherry Goodloe said...

Great job with your first artist trading cards!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin