My bloggy pals

Monday 18 April 2011

I'M SO HAPPY........

....to have friends like you. I know I send gifts off now and then but never in the expectation of getting things back. But I have to say BIG thank you's to some people who have been super lovely to me over the last month or two. All that visit and comment I think of as friends and I have made many many friends over the last couple of years. I am so grateful for this alone, but it's so nice some times to have this reciprocated, just because! lol



These beautiful hand made gifts were a thank you for winning my blog candy. (I bought the frame,) this was the card Jo made for me, and the lovely Smiffy sock doll who I fell in love with and had to buy another (they are so lovely) Jo and her sister Annie are better known as Twiglet & Wipso of the sisters crafty creations Shop. A BIG thank you to them both, do visit their individual blogs and shop, they are talented ladies. I adore my gifts Jo, thank you.


These as well as other gifts not shown were from a dear friend in Germany her name is Valerie. I am sure you have been to her blog before, if not then give her a visit at Bastlemania she has super talent and I am always inspired by her. I loved all my goodies Val thank you.


And finally, but by no means least, is this wonderful tag that arrived Saturday from the lovely Cindy from Whimsical Musings. She is such a lovely person, that every one I chat to adores her. (hope people like me half this much ha ha). And also very talented, you should check out her blog and esty shop. I love this tag thank you Cindy.

So thank you to all my friends for your continued visits and taking part in my blog by Stopping by, commenting, joining in the poll and supporting my new Journal Journey's blog your all really wonderful and thank you for making my bloggy life full. It wouldn't be any fun with out you!



I also thought I would share a few photos of my front garden in Spring, we have still things we want to do (like add some rose bushes). But it's coming along nicely. I planted my cherry tree the first year we moved in and so that's had 10yrs growing and I, or rather hubby has trimmed it back a few times and the cherries keep coming very very yummy! Can you handle another photo of crafty goodness by me?


This is a special little tag I have made to go in with a swap of TC&S china Easter Basket I have already posted off. I can't really say any more than that except,  when she receives it I will post photos of the whole gift and what I get in return. ;0) I really love swaps, I am always involved with at least two a month, but more often, many more lol. I love getting peoples had made goodies, and It's always special to me that people like what I have made. I try hard to work in myself to all my projects. If your at the the end & still reading thank you for taking the time, I hope you take a look at some blogs I have shared with you today and I hope you have enjoyed this lovely art as I have. Love Dawn xx

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Dawn, what lovely goodies you have received. I love your little Tag, it is very special. If you ever fancy a swap, just shout me....Have a good day. S xxx

Valerie-Jael said...

Lovely stuff, Dawn. It is good to have friends, and I loved being able to make contact to you, too! Stay happy and have a great day, Valerie

JulesinParadise said...

What beautiful yummies! and your tag in lilac is beauteous!

Hearts Turned said...

What beautiful gifts from some beautiful friends! (I just love Cindy!)

Gorgeous spring photos of your garden, Dawn--wish my cherry tree was 10 years old already--lucky you!

The tag you made for your swap is just beautiful...

Hope you're having a wonderful day, my friend!

Julie

aprilmariecole.blogspot.com said...

Oh such sweetness here!
Spreading art love... goes a long way :]
Wishing you happiness always.
oxox

Anonymous said...

Wow!! dont you just love it when friends send you such Fantastic pieces of artwork! they are stunning!
And i love your garden

Hugs June x

Michele said...

you give so much love Dawn it is no surprise you get a lot back! xo

~*~Patty S said...

Blogland certainly IS a special place...what a lot of wonderful eye candy you've shared with us Dawn!

Your garden certainly says SPRING!
so lovely!
oxo

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin