My bloggy pals

Wednesday 20 April 2011

WOYWW 96 & tags


So here we are again, WOYWW with Julia. It's nice to go and see peoples desks and get a few sneaky peaks of what people have on the go. Here, I have a few things going, a journal page, (which will be posted on my new blog) Journal Journey's soon. Some more tags, (see below) some new stamps and gems. If your new to my blog, thanks for visiting, I hope you come back another day.





Above are two tags I will be placing in my folksy shop for sale (link in the left hand side bar) I received some lovely stickers as gift a while ago and decided that these would look lovely as tags. Some people adore and collect these dolls (I am not one of them though) lol. However, saying that I am really pleased with the overall effect, and I hope you are too.


This one is for a friend in blogland and already on it's way, I do hope she like's it. This lady loves china, in a big way ;0) and has a beautiful blog that has TC&S as well as stunning jewellery. I hope this will also appeal to her. So if your name is Martha this is on it's way to your door. With lots of love. I hope you have had fun  visiting today. Love Dawn. xx

25 comments:

Annie said...

What pretty tags :-)
A x

Valerie-Jael said...

Lovely little doll tags, Dawn, they rae very pretty! Hugs, Valerie

craftytrog said...

Just love your pretty vintage tags Dawn! xx

Anonymous said...

Your desk looks full too - the tags are great too - the lace sets off the dolls nicely!

Franka Benjaminsen said...

Your desk looks busy. Great! Lovely tags you've made.
Bye Franka

Karen said...

A lovely busy, creative desk and I love your vintage style tags, they are really beautiful.
Have a lovely WOYWW,
Karen #41

Lulabelle said...

Great desk!
I have left you a comment on your journal blog!

Gez Butterworth said...

Gorgeous Dawn :)

Have a lovely afternoon. Gez.xx

karen said...

Lovely tags you have made! And your desk looks nice and full of crafty goodness!
Thanks for visiting me!
xoxo Karen

Marie Lost Bird Studio said...

Hi Dawn,
lovely vintage tags!!!!I'm sure Martha will be thrilled.
Have a wonderful day.
Hugs,
Marie

Lynne Moncrieff said...

Pretty.
Lynne x

Mrs A. said...

I love new stamps. Just got the new Hero Arts catalog and am drooling over it. I want them all!!
Love your dolls tags. Hugs Mrs A. #57

okienurse said...

Beautiful tags! Nice desk! Looks very busy and creative! Thanks for sharing. Vickie #28

Dragon said...

Great desk, Dawn... thanks for your comment on the DragonsDream blog!! Should love you to enter again... let's fdace it, you do love tags!!!
Frankie
xx

Twiglet said...

What pretty little doll faces! Have a great week Dawn.

Andria said...

Happy WOYWW, some gorgeous creations on your desk this week.
Andria #32

Sherry said...

Your tags are beautiful, I love the lace around the edges.

I spy some Claudine Helmouth (sp?) stamps on your desk - I have them also and love them!

Chrissy said...

The tags are lovely. My mother would love those dolls! Her doll collection really frightens me when I visit her. A bit creepy for me. lol
Chrissy #93

cheryl said...

oh,great desk hun and as for those,wee dolls,oh how super are they just gorgeous,hugs cheryl xxxxx

Terry said...

Very pretty tags! Love the lace touch!

Angie said...

That lace is so neatly done ...I've tried and it is never so even

~*~Patty S said...

It IS fun to see people's work tables...most look so neat!
How do they do that!!! ;)
It is great fun visiting Dawn as always...so much eye candy and creativity!

oxo

Michele said...

the tags are very nostalgic! love them. xo

Lynn Stevens said...

Pretty tags Dawn, no doubt Martha will be thrilled!
hugs Lynn

Tertia said...

Beautiful tags and very lovely busy desk.
Happy belated WOYWW

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin