My bloggy pals

Saturday 4 June 2011

Kittens 4wks old


Paris Proud Mum ;0)









Lots of cute kittens for you to see at 4wks. old (4 of 5 have survived) there are making their own way around the room the're in. All are now lapping milk (special kitten milk of course) I could show you lots more ha ha  but will wait until they are bigger again, maybe next month at 8wks. Some one mentioned they was surprised I allowed Paris to have kittens as I all our pets are rescue animals. We are keeping all the kittens and then Paris will be going to the vet when she has stopped feeding them. Not that we haven't already had offers for adoptions. I hope this answers any queries, we certainly wouldn't allow our cats to have kittens to take them to a rescue centre. All our cats are neutered and Paris will follow. So here are the kittens for you to drool over as requested. Love Dawn xx

Oh a short announcement I have been having a really good clear out of my crafting goodies and I have lots of stamps for sale on e-bay of lots of different brands. The reason for selling is I am more into mix media/journalling now than making cards and all these stamps are in fabby condition. Here is a link to one of the stamps, if you then click on sellers other items you will see every thing I have for sale and some really good bargains to be had so have a good nosey and save some pennies at the same time Dxx

6 comments:

aprilmariecole.blogspot.com said...

Oh how sweeeeet! :]
What a beautiful "mommy" cat & her kittens are adorable... all look healthy.

Michele said...

such darling kittens Dawn! i'm happy for your family to have such little sweeties join you. please take a peek at my blog soon if you get a chance -- i've given you a little mention. also i would like to send you something if you'll write me and tell me how. mama_wolfdog at yahoo dot com xoxo

Anonymous said...

Morning Dawn, oh these kittens are gorgeous, as is mummy Paris. Love them. Our kitty is a resue kitty and we wouldn't be without her. S xx

Jean Franks Beck said...

Oooooooo, so adorable!!! What gorgeous little creatures - a reminder of miracles, for sure. I wanted to say a huge *thank you* for the mini pocket album - it has arrived in its gorgeous envelope, and it is so beautiful and so delightful! Thank you, thank you, thank you for sharing a piece of your fabulous artwork with me! All the best - Jean :)

Chris Arlington said...

Aw so sweet. Our favorite kitten was a tabby, his three siblings a girl, two boys black and white combos. all four from the same litter their mum was feral, took a year to catch her and two single litters later to get her spayed. Unfortunately she had renal failure. But I kept all her kids and neutered them. Two are left at 12 years old. Wonderful little companions.

Angie said...

They are gorgeous kitten ...paris does look so proud

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin