My bloggy pals

Wednesday 22 June 2011

Recycling a bag



Over at Ginger Snap Creations  where the focus this month is shopping (I think a few of us know what this is all about lol) One of the challenges is Bags & Tags pop over through the link for more information. Here you can see my bag with tag. I saved lots of these kind of bags when ever I go shopping, because they can make a really nice gift bag and you can usually make them with scraps but they look so cool.



In the close ups you can see I have been using Wendy Vecchi  'Art Parts' and a button given to me by the lovely Petra in one of the swaps we did together. An old bag charm fell to bits so I have used the bag from this to pop on here. The stamp I have used for the tag was a freebie from the lovely Malcolm from 'Crafty Individuals'. I do hope you like this gift bag. I am also grateful to my new followers I am always amazed that people want to follow my journey through my crafting life and I am always pleased to see you all. More news on my journaling blog to (I am so excited about this) I will me doing a monthly journal chalenge, please take my blog button (left hand side) 'Journal Journey's'  so you can be directly there with a click of the mouse. (just save as a photo and copy and paste my journal blog addy in to the button. I can'r wait to begin. And a big thank you to my friend Souix of ArtyJen for taking the time to make me some beautiful buttons for my blog. Love Dawn xx

5 comments:

Jean Franks Beck said...

Gorgeous bag, Dawn! Love the art parts, the stamped tag, and the cute sentiment. Thanks for sharing with us once again at Gingersnap Creations!

Lester said...

Very very interesting post..I like this one. gotta bookmark this one.
log beds

Deb (dcorder) said...

I totally love that you recycled your bag into such a beautiful gift bag. Thanks for joining us at Gingersnap Creations!

penny4thoughts said...

Wonderful bag, Dawn! It's amazing how a few simple touches can make something so beautiful - thanks for playing along with us at Gingersnap Creations :-)

Lesley said...

Oh very pretty, recycling is right up my alley. Love your Wendy Vecchi piece.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin