My bloggy pals

Wednesday 4 July 2012

Tag Tuesday


I have ben trying to do some tags for  Tag Tuesday They have had so many great themes I intend to have a go at catching up with some of my faves that I have missed This was for June 19th the colour green. I also used a freebie sheet  Parisian Beauty. It has some wonderful images which I know I will return to over & over again ;0)


Here's a close up ;0) I hope you like the colour green. This week Tag Tuesday are focusing with at the 'Sea Side' plenty of time to join in (she says) lol Any way have a fun week Love Dawn xx

7 comments:

~*~Patty S said...

Gorgeous tag and that swirly fabric? to the right is a perfect touch as well dear Dawn!
oxo

Silvia(Barnie) said...

A wonderful tag, great texture.

Coleen said...

Pretty tag, Dawn. You did a lovely job and I like the green. I enjoy doing tags too.
BTW, is Duke a Staffordshire Terrier? He looks like one. We have one and she looked like that when she was a pup. He's sure cute.

Blessings,

Coleen in Ukraine

TwinkleToes2day said...

I do love green and I love this tag. So light, airy and feminine :0)

Cynthia Schelzig said...

A lovely tag...wonderful greens too.
Come by my blog tomorrow for some green papers too!

craftytrog said...

Beautiful!!! x

JulesinParadise said...

That tag is so awesome. It took my breath away.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin