My bloggy pals

Friday 6 July 2012

Post cards for friends


Look at these stunning ladies ;0) There is nothing plain about these women. But these simple Post Cards to me scream elegance. I wanted to send a few PCs to some friends who are just lovely women (we all need to be reminded of this sometimes) The women who received these are just so special in my life. I sent four in all. These are the two I remembered to photograph ;0)



I have put some beautiful Anna Griffin papers as a background to these lovely ladies. I hope they make the receivers smile and feel special, because they are very special to me. Dawn xx

8 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Pretty cards! Valerie

rosie said...

gorgeous. the recipient was very lucky to receive them.

you asked about printing direct onto card - its easy - just like printing onto paper. if you need any help just yell!

Å olanje na domu-Waldorf said...

I love the soft romantic look to them. :)

Daniele said...

such a wonderful sentiment, I'm sure the recipients will be delighted, just loving the tag below as well. Thanks for popping by and leaving your lovely comment on my blog
hugs and best wishes from Daniele x

Kim Dellow said...

They are great Dawn, as you say very elegant! Kim

Dortesjs said...

wonderful and cute vintage cards

Lynn Stevens said...

There stunning Dawn!

Vicki Romaine said...

Lovely post cards. I have been making more of them too because of postage cost.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin