My bloggy pals

Monday 30 November 2009

Copic Challenge 41 Kraftin' Kimmy ch 8

Now I need to send a few Christmas cards to Australia, Normally I make them all snowy, and I usually all hat sunny ones, well this year I have had a few from Oz already and they have gone all traditional religious Christmas on me which I love (well this is exactly what Christmas is all about, the birth of our saviour Jesus Christ) And I have gone all hot and sunny on them ha ha.

The Copic Colour Challenge 41 is a three colourchallenge which wereE39 Burnt Umber YR16 Apricot (more yellow really) and G99 olive. Now as long as you stick to the shades they really don't mind if it's not the exact colour (so generous of them) and there is a super prize to be had....... 2 Kraftin Kimmy Stamps of your choice, I know how cool I love them love the quirky ones by Annie Rodrigue.
As you can see I love them here is her close up and skating away she is in the hot Ozzy summer lol I love the sentiment too, I think this is lovely to go with the whole feeling of the card I hope you like the feel too. With the lovely embossed DP as well as the EF used with the cardstock there is lots of texture too! It's worth mentioning that I also found a challenge site for my new fave stamps and the Challenge it to make a card with texture so pop over to Kraftin' Kimmys challenge blog I don't know if there is a prize but I couldn't wait and already have ordered a couple of their new relises thay are FAB! As always thank you for looking and any comments you leave are greatly appreciated thanx for taking the time to visit, love Dawn xx


Items Used:- Image coloured with Copics. Stamps, image Kraftin' Kimmy sentiment WOJ. DP My Minds Eye. Card stock SU. Charm, Bunny Zoes. Martha Steward Punch. Cuttle Bug EF.

5 comments:

Cheryl said...

So bright and cheery,love your little image and you have coloured her to perfection!!!
hugs xx

Kraftin' Kimmie said...

OH very sweet! Love your colouring and that gorgeous charm!

Anonymous said...

Hi Dawn! Your gallery is so beautiful! I love all the wonderful cards, and amazing coloring you do!

You asked about the Santa card (in the lounge chair) on my blog. I sent you an email, and if you would like, I could scan the image and email you a copy. Then you can print them out. Let me know!

Have a wonderful day!

Lynn

Beth aka BR-T said...

Dawn this is a great card!! Beth

Anonymous said...

Hi people, I just signed up on this fantastic discussion board and desired to say what's up! Have a memorable day!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin