My bloggy pals

Wednesday 25 November 2009

Sketch Saturday 78

Hello all, how are we today then? I am refreshed, went on a date with hubby last nite. Two films at the cinema, Men who stare at goats ,eye candy & funny and New moon yummy eye candy there too! (very young eye candy but hey, who cares lol) and Nando's. That will be the last night out until after Chrissy. It's our Anniversary in January so better think of a card any idea on stamps? I haven't got anything suitable for male as usual, Help! any links would be appreciated.

Like my stamp I got some new ones through the post today, sadly still not the WOJ I ordered, not like them to take SO long! However, I have some more yummy stuff from Nikki at Bunny Zoe, she is always super quick (well she is in the UK like me) So will be playing with those later.


But for now here is a close up of the image. I am using this card for the Sketch Saturday Challenge however, I have turned it around, was going to put a WOJ sentiment (but they haven't come) so will add this at a later date! as always great DT examples to give inspiration. Was a bit scared of this sketch at first lol but it definatly grew on me.

Had a ball with the flowers I coloured them with my copics as well as the image. And slapped some Stickles on too. love how they turned out. Thank you for looking. Love Dawn xx

Items Used:- Flowers Kaiser. Brads, Papermania & Dovecraft. Stickles diamond & crystal. DP, Papermania, sweet nothings. Bought thi in the summer never used it! go figgure. Image, Greeting Farm. Cardstock Stampin'Up! (SU) & Co-ordinations. Coloured with Copics charm from Bunny Zoe's and ribbon from stash! phew finished.

6 comments:

Mrs Bs Blog said...

The card is gorgeous, loving the image and the way you`ve finished off the flowers.xxx

cheryl said...

oh love this card hun its gorjus such brilliant coluring too hugs cheryl xxxx

brenda said...

Super colouring Dawn, you are clearly loving those Copis as much as I am.

b x

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Dawn
A gorgeous card,
Hugs Dianne xx

SemSee said...

Thanks so much for your lovely comment on my blog, hun! It definitely made me feel better! So big hugs to you too! Love this card, btw - gorgeous flowers and fab colouring (you Copic expert, you!!). Hugs, Sem x

Beth aka BR-T said...

I love these stamps! Your cars is fantastic! I wanted to order some WOJ stamps but the American dollar is so weak against the Euro I had to change my mind! Bummer! Beth

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin