My bloggy pals

Saturday 7 March 2009

Basic Grey challenge 25-sketch

This was a challenge. lol However it gave me a chance to look through the BG stash I have bought, wow so much well it is good quality stuff and so varied. (I'm after some bittersweet papers not seen any any where yet so if you have seen some leave a comment and tell me pls) I also used some rub ons I bought to match. I enjoyed doing this I have to say, why don't you pop a long to have a look at the challenge yourself?HERE
Items I used:Papers and rub ons 'Basic Grey' Metal corners 'American Craft' stamp 'Studio G' Flowers 'Prima' and one of my own and the ribbon was 'Dove Craft'

3 comments:

Heather said...

Great take on the sketch and what a wonderful use of the rub-ons.
Thanks for joining in at Basic Grey.
hugs Heather xx

Chris said...

Love how you interpreted the sketch and the bird is wonderful, great papers too. Chris x

Kim Costello said...

Great take on the sketch, Awesome creation Thanks for joining us this week at BG challenges and have a great weekend ♥ HuGs Kim

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin