My bloggy pals

Monday 2 March 2009

Papers so yummy















So it's Monday, not the end of the world, ;-) weather is getting warmer at least, there are some little crocus in my garden spring is on the way.I love scrap booking as well as making cards too here are a few Lay Outs (LO) of my beautiful grandson James. I love taking photos of him and I really want to catch his development, as I've not seen him for about 3/4 weeks he will be smiling when I see him again (babies usually smile at about 3/4 months) and I will be ready with the camera to snap a way what I'm sure will be great smile shots.
I have to say I love papers SO very much, and there are so many great papers out there, I really love spending time (and money lol) in shops, trying not to make dirty finger prints all over them, :-) I love so many.... Above, 'Jungle James' LO. is done with 'Kay & Co papers, 'miracle' LO. with 'American Crafts' papers, these are just two.
I went to 'Hobby Craft' on Sat and picked up some things from 'Anna Griffis' the papers were just so yummy I had to make something with them, I made I lovely wedding card with them and the vellum quotations I bought also 'Anna Griffis' (used inside the card as a verse) are so beautiful, very poetic! This card will be winging it's way to Utah USA as a friend of mine is getting married on 16th of this month. papers I thought these were just perfect for a wedding card.






No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin