My bloggy pals

Wednesday 4 March 2009

Basic Greys cardpack










I Have never tried one of these so I thought I would give it a go, well this pack was on sale from £10.99 reduced to £7.99 I thought well I can use the papers for another project I love 'Basic Grey' papers, but to my surprise there were three sheets and all die cut to make the cards pictured, including cards, envelopes and rub on's. So I followed the instructions and made all these cards in under two hours. This is because all you have to do is pick out the die cut you need and stick it to the card, then add the sticky die cut, rub on accessory. Now I have to say are not for me. However, you do get eight beautiful finished cards. I like to create my own style or follow the latest trends in magazines. However, I can see where these would be good perhaps for a beginner to see how to structure cards or if your in a hurry they are a great idea (me I have hundreds of cards I have made in the house lol) so I don't think I will be needing a card made in a hurry lol.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin