My bloggy pals

Monday 9 March 2009

Scrapping until 5am


This Photo was taken by my niece Elizabeth (budding photographer) and it's one of my favorites of us together (me & hubby)
I went a bit O.T.T on this I think.
Items used: Bazil card stock (pearlized) patterned paper 'Basic Grey', enamel charms 'Making Memories'. clay phrase 'Li'l Davis Designs', Letters 'American Crafts', roses, rose buds and lace stash.

This was when I had my niece last year she always tires me out but she is such fun to have. I couldn't wait to use this stash I love the 5th avenue stuff from MM
Paper, die cuts ,tags, journal note paper, 'Making Memories'(MM) Brads 'M.M' and 'Papermania' Letters 'Basic Grey' Ribbon 'Hobby Craft'

This was such a fun day out and it didn't cost a fortune either which makes a change '' Apple Jacks " (Cheshire) we all had the best time even when it started raining lol. (I'm nothing to do with AJ) some times I look at photos and wonder where they were, so I though I would tell you.
Items used: Papers 'Bo bunny' & 'DCWV' 'card stock 'co-ordinations' journal paper 'MM' Skull and heart from a haberdashery shop




No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin