My bloggy pals

Tuesday 17 March 2009

Sketch Saturday Challenge 42

I really enjoyed this challenge with sketch saturdayI have fit it in with a card I was asked to make for a family member (two birds with one stone lol) He is really into his music and loves to play his guitar. He's in his twenties so hope he likes it .
It's decorated in side too! not really fancy (well he is a man). As you can see it's full of guitars and plectrums to fit in with his passion! and the .sketch saturday challenge
Items used: 'Making Memories' patterned paper 'falala' and 'papermania' Stamps 'Whiff of Joy' & 'Papermania' some emboss powder and some distress ink from 'ranger'
I hope you like my effort. Why not leave a comment/become a follower and keep up with all my crafting experiences.





1 comment:

Mariska said...

I don't know what the person in question will think of this card but I love it. So many gorgeous details and the colour combination suits a card for a man very well. Love the little touch on the inside too. Thank you for joining us at Sketch Saturday this week!

xxx
Mariska

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin