My bloggy pals

Sunday 14 June 2009

Jazz Inspirations 13 / The Sweet Shop ssss08


I Have followed the colour challenge from Jazz Inspirations and the sketch from the Sweet Shop I told you the link to Daily Dare was good! here are two more I was directed too and these were all on Sat so I have been making them and so on to get them up today! I found the sketch and colour combo quite difficult this time actually (real Challenges) the Jazz inspirations take their colours from a jazz album this week was Grey, Purple & White so I have done my very best to stick to this as you can see! as well as the sketch this was because of the colour challenge I was looking for some patterned paper with the Req. colours then I was going to stamp the card stock in the end I left it like this kinda classy I thought for a wedding card what do you think? let me know!Items Used: Stampin' Up! (SU) Card stock Whisper White Bordering Blue =Grey lol Pale Plum & Basic Grey DP Eva a lot nicer close up! Stamp Sets SU Simply said, Gods Blessings & Fun & Fast notes. Ink Hero arts (grey ink) Shadow SU Perfect Plum, SU Pretty in Pink & Stazon Black. As usual I value your comments have a look down the blog as I have been busy with lots of posts this week, making Bracelets & Candles (all Stamping projects) just in case you missed them. Love Dawn xx

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very nice!! Thanks so much for playing with out sketch!

Anonymous said...

Difficult colours to work with Dawn but you have done well :)

Jazzy Inspirations said...

Hello!!!

Awesome card!! So awesome that I would love for you to be my guest designer this Saturday!!! Please e-mail me your e-mail so that I can e-mail you the challenge!! Congrats!!!

Tenia:)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin