My bloggy pals

Thursday 11 June 2009

WOJ ch 33/Mojo Monday wk90

Over at WOJ the challenge is any layout but must include a charm! And over on Mojo Monday You have to follow a sketch (I tried to upload but there was a continuing error) so you will have to pop along to see if I copied it ok lol. Now I wasn't keen on the sketch I found it a challenge, but I guess that's why we do them isn't it? But I did have fun! I love colouring images in (even if I'm not that good!) And I have to say I am pleased with the end result! I think the papers match the image hat & dress perfectly with the cherries, don't you think?
Items Used: WOJ image (from the summer range) Card stock Stampin' Up! (SU) Old Olive & Real Red. DP SU summer picnic SU stamp set Tart & Tangy (you will be seeing more of this in another post!) SU ribbon Real red. Charm from e-bay other items used SU inks to colour image real red, Pumpkin Pie, So saffron, Bashful Blue & Pretty in Pink. Scallop punch & Scallop Edge punch. I do hope you like this challenge give it a go, please leave a comment I love visiting every ones blogs (must be my inherent nosey gene lol) Love Dawn xx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So pretty, so different. i love it :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin