My bloggy pals

Wednesday 3 June 2009

Work shop cards

Hi, at my last work shop I demonstrated two cards and they were very popular so I thought I would show you here. Now silly me I always take my camera to my demos but I NEVER remember to take photos (note to self give the camera to hostess lol)So, the one above is what every body made (make & take) only I changed it as I thought it would look better with the tears at the bottom rather than the side. I gave the one I made away! so this one will have to do! I used versamark and the SU chalks & daubers to colour the (hostess only) stamped image, it's a great stamp! and you get four stamps like the one above but all different themes. Have a look at my on line catalogue, it is a level one hostess gift. I love the way that the SU card stock is coloured all the way through, This is one of the things this card demonstrates really well.

The card above is so cute! I did chocolate chip and certain celery on the night. I think I like that more (but as I said very popular & I didn't get to bring them home ;-) I used the 'Simply said' stamp set, I really love it's versatility, you get ELEVEN stamps for £22.95 really great value! and only available from an SU demonstrator! Just a quick side not here you do not have to have a party to buy SU items (although it's great fun!). You can order with me on line just have a look through the catalogue note down what you would like then send me an e-mail and I will get it sent direct to you home. (UK ONLY) I hope you like these please leave a comment Love Dawn xx

2 comments:

kelly ledder said...

Iw wow this is a fantastic card. xx

Anonymous said...

very pretty :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin