My bloggy pals

Saturday 13 June 2009

Project Tuesday

So an Origami box very simple and the instructions given are easy to follow. I may well use this for a class as this is simple but very effective and once you have your box you can really goto town and decorate however you like. I have used all Stampin' Up! (SU) items for this I even made a flower (really easy if you would like to know how to do this leave me a comment) there real easy but if I get a few comments I will show how you on a later post. I'm sure you will all know how though.Any way to Items used: Washington Apple DP (Mini Cat) Fresh Cuts Stamp Set (Mini Cat)Pumpkin Pie Card stock, Old olive Ribbon, Old Olive Ink & Old Olive Button. if you have any questions just ask. Love Dawn xx


5 comments:

jajeem said...

Hi Dawn,

Such an exquisite box. It is just superb!

Vickilyn said...

That is one BEAUTIFUL box!! Thanks for playing with us at Project Tuesday this week!!

~Vicki

snooptigger said...

Stunning Box, would love to know how to make the flower as a newbie to paper crafting

Anonymous said...

Beautiful, Dawn

Jennifer Meyer said...

Gorgeous box Dawn, I LOVE it!!

Thanks for playing along with Stamps and Smiles - Project Tuesday!

Hugs, Jennifer :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin