My bloggy pals

Wednesday 3 June 2009

A couple more cards I made this morning!


Hi again, what am I like I haven't posted consistently last week (was poorly and then had Grand son) so probably feeling very guilty and now how many in a week? lol well the weather has gone a little cooler today but it is still nice out, weather man is predicting rain in the next day or to (shame I so love the warmth of the sun)
I must just say that my prayers go out to all the family's & people concerned to the AIR FRANCE flight, how dreadful. Love and prayers to you all.
Another Sugar Nellie image. I do like this one It's called Time flies and the other one too! you can get this and all other SN stamps at Funky Kits the other one I used was called Poise that's further down the blog, they are lovely, I can't help it! see I don't only use Stampin' UP! products (just nearly every where lol. Items Used for this card are: SU card stock Whisper White, Pretty in Pink & Bashful Blue SU design paper Junior Varsity SU stamp set 'Fresh Cuts' SU inks Pretty in pink, Bashful Blue, Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive & Certain Celery. SU Ribbon Whisper White 1/4 inch. I also Used SU punches Large oval & Scallop oval.

This is a lovely stamp it was given to me by a lovely friend in Sweden Helene (hi Hunny) It's a Magnolia (the only one I have!) she is very pretty though don't you think? Items Used SU card stock Pumpkin Pie, Whisper White & Old Olive SU stamp set 'Fresh Cuts' SU inks Pumpkin Pie, Certain Celery, Bashful Blue, Chocolate Chip & Ruby Red. I also put some Ranger glitter glue Stickles Diamond on her wings and petty coat. It is a very simple card but none the less special to me (do you get like that about your creations? do they all become your babies?) It' happens so much to me I almost don't give them away (or send them to people lol) You ask my boys & Hubby all the cards I have made for them all end up back in my stash lol (I am SO bad!). Love Dawn xx

3 comments:

Dazie said...

Both lovely cards!
Dazie
x

kelly ledder said...

Both fabulous cards xx

Anonymous said...

cute cards Dawn :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin