My bloggy pals

Sunday 21 March 2010

Tag Tuesday


Afternoon on this wonderful Sabath day. The sun is shining here and washing is out! could it be Spring is here? Well it is on my tag ;0) Tag Tuesday are asking for tags with the theme of Spring, this is a first time for me on this challenge, it's a lovely blog I have found so do go have a look, I had a look round, love what Louise has done with some botanical cards. I  decided to go out side this morning before church and photograph this tag in the bird feeder lol so it's surounded be seeds, fruit & nuts. There was also meal worms but I didn't think you would want to see them lol.


I used a template to make this tag, I used white cardstock, with some of Tim's DI all over then some of these new stamps that arrived on Saturday. The flower is made of felt and put in place with a tiny cute brad. The sentiment is also written by hand as I still can not get the computer talking to the printer, it's been months now and I am really feeling the loss of the printer with some of the challenges I can't print any thing off at all!


This is a close up of the wee bird stamped with DI and then Perfect Pears bushed over to give the sheen, I also lifted him up a little with a sponge, There are some stamps all round and some sequin waste used to make some texture for the top of the tag, finished off with some ribbon. I do hope you like the tag, if you haven't already why not enter the yummy candy I am giving away for my blogaversary I have added quite a bit more recently, I am posting World Wide and all you have to do is leave a comment and have a link with a photo from your blog to mine, and it really is lovely candy given with love to one of  my visitors old  or new for sharing this wonderful year with me. Love Dawn xx

Items Used:- Stamps Prima Inks Tim Holts DI. Felt flowers & brad SU. Ribbon Making Memories and Perfect Pearls Ranger.

8 comments:

cheryl said...

oh hun this is really stunning gosh you are so creative I Shall be cuting out some tags,and leaves later hun so will send you some hugs cheryl xxxxxxx
anything else you would like that you cant do without a printer let me know and i send you whatever hugs cheryl xxxxxxx

Louise (KardKrazy) said...

Lovely birdhouse stamp....such a sweet spring tag you've made with it. Glad you could join in our tag challenge this week:)

Dawn said...

Wow Dawn this is so beautiful, looks so rustic, the bird is gorgeous!


Dawn
x

Jean Franks Beck said...

Fabulous tag! Love the images you've put together for this!

Lynne Moncrieff said...

Gorgeous. I bought this stamp set and it was delivered last week. They are beautiful stamps and have my eyes on even more. Nice to see a project upcycling the Prima packaging!!!! Lynne x

Unknown said...

I love this tag...especially the background and the aged look!

Marva Plummer-Bruno said...

Oh how cool! What a neat tag! You make such beautiful cards - I've been trying to get better at that...., By the way I love your blog header!!! Marva

Isabelle Norris said...

This is a stunning tag!!! love it
Isa

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin