My bloggy pals

Monday 29 March 2010

Inchies and a card


Hello every one, how was your week end? mine was very busy but not crafting unfortunatly and so I feel a wee bit rusty and not at my best by far! I apologize for the poor quality of the photo I am entering this for Inch by Inch I missed the dead line for K  is for King  This week is L is for Light bulb. However, Fiona has had a sudden loss in the family and not doing any more  until after Easter. My love and Prayers to you & your family at this sad time.

I have also included two single photos if you want to have a closer look.
I have not been too well over the weekend I think a mixture of going to the hospital and having James for a few days not to mention a little Stomach bug, so I am affraid I think it shows in my crafting today. Lets hope I get better or I will have to stop posting until I can come up with something better ;0) Have since added Glossy accents to the actual bulb to make it more 3D simple addition but make a big difference.








Here is a very quick B'day card for a male, I haven't found any challenges to put this  into as yet! Allsorts is 'rags to Riches. And as all the Dp on this card and the inchies card stock is from scrap I thought these would fit the challenge. I have to say these stamps are wonderful I have just bought my first two and I will have to get some more soon. I stamped the image on white card stock, cut round it, than added to DP and more black cardstock. More DP and aged the edges with some DI made a dickie bow from the black card stock scrap and used a white jelly roll pen to add the polka dots (Laural bow tie) Actually al the DP are scrap bits. So as I said very simple card, A nice quick easy make for a male B'day if you get stuck! Love Dawn xx

Items Used:- DP basic Grey & Bo Bunny. Stamps, Image Stamp Smith, sentiment Inca. DI Tim Holtz Ranger. Card stock SU.Images for inchies (google).

6 comments:

coldwaters2 said...

Oh wow Dawn these are fabulous I love the inchies and that card is wonderful brings back some happy memories of days gone by...not that I am that old lol...but we used to enjoy watching their films when we were kids. I hope you feel better soon.
Big hugs
Lorraine x

theneon said...

Your inches are great -- it is certainly a challenge to make something that small and you've done a great job. Love your Laurel and Hardy card -- perfect -- right down to that polka bow tie you made!

cheryl said...

oh hun these are brilliant love them,and you have done a great job with laural and hardy too hugs cheryl xxxxxxx

Linda Ledbetter said...

These are awesome, Dawn!!! You did an amazing job with those inchies, and the L&H card is perfect!

Mummylade said...

Nice work, thank you for joining the Allsorts this week.

LindaSS said...

Ohh i love that card... :) Really nice... one lucky person who gets that one...

And thx for stopping by my blog and the nice comment.. The picture of the bee i am really happy with, but the 100 others from that same day and same bee where not so good.. so really pleased i got it in the end that day..

Have a really nice easter...

Love Linda

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin