My bloggy pals

Monday 1 March 2010

Challenge card


A challenge card, For Magnolia which this week is for Birthday, simple enough! Next is for Simon Says which is vintage with flowers and finally Sketch Saturday to follow the sketch! And Paper Take Weekly is Buttons, Bows, brads or bling. I have gone for Buttons & bows go to their blog for more info and a look at the DT creations. They are all worth a look!


Here is a close up. I have coloured her head scarf, shoes and dress with ditress ink as I just loved this colour so much. The rest is the usual copic markers. I though the colour was perfect for a vintage feel not too bright a very nice muted colour.

 

And a wee bit of lace and button doesn't go a miss to add to the vintage feel. I hope you like this card. I hope I can get messy again soon and make something different with all the new goodies I have been getting recently. As always I value all my visitors, I may have to give some candy away soon as it's been over a year since I began blogging and I hadn't even realised it's been so much fun! and it's thanx to craft and the visitors to this blog so look out for it no idea what it will be. Love Dawn xx

Items Used:- Image magnolia sentiment Inca. DP Cosmo Cricket. Distreaa inks & Skittles. Copics. Prima flowers. Button from Zoe Bunny. Lace & card stock stash Card stock also SU.

9 comments:

Dragon said...

Lovely work here... thanks for your comment on my TIO blog.
Frankie
xx

Crafting Queen said...

Fab card, love the colouring of your Tilda. Have fun playing. Anesha :)

Michele Roos said...

Gorgeous card Dawn. Love the image you've used and such pretty details to. Hugs Michele x

Artyjen said...

Love the colours you used on Tilda...scrummy! btw...you don't have to do all 4 ATC's for the SCD challenge...if you send in 1 you get 1 back...if you send in 2 you get 2 back etc. etc.
xoxo

brenda said...

Just lovely Dawn and you colouring in and shading is superb.

I still waiting on my delivery - getting quite a complex now as I keep reading people have theirs.

B x

debby4000 said...

Beautiful card, love the sweet Tilda and the fab papers.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamps Challenge.
luv
Debby

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous card
Dawn
Hugs Dianne xx

Helen said...

Beautiful card!
Thanks for joining us at Papertake Weekly!
Helen x

fliki said...

Oh, I like that card. The colors are really nice, no so bright - I like that. And the buttons and ribbons mtach perfectly! I`d like one fr my birthday, too......

fliki

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin