My bloggy pals

Tuesday 8 June 2010

Tea cup Tuesday


It's that time again and I am very late today gone 5pm oh mt but I didn't want to miss showing and looking at the beautiful tea cup over at Terri's I was stuck on this blog as she was in Paris (a dream of mine I am trying to save up) and she is just a super crafter how also loves her tea cups like many of us.


Now this little cup may not look like much but I love it and I use this as my every day one as it's a nice size not too small and although yellow is not a fave colour of mine I love the flowers and how they are painted on this C&S so pretty. I have more than one of these and yes another chatiry find (most of them are) no craftyiness to show yu my ME is in full swing as well as my Fibromyalgia and I have my Grandson with  us, poor hubby is working hard to look after us both! so bye for now have a super week. Love Dawn xx

15 comments:

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Wow, for an everyday tea cup, it sure is in great shape. I would have broken it by now (grin). Gotta love those tea cups. I so enjoy what Martha and Terri come up with each week. Glad to see you have joined.

Brenda ~ The Heminger Farmhouse said...

This is a very sweet teacup, and just perfect for everyday use. And if something should happen to this one, you do have more to replace it, right :)

Wishing you a Happy Teacup Tuesday!

Warmest, Brenda

Wanda Lee said...

This is such a delightfully pretty teacup; I love the colours!..,May you enjoy your lovely teacup treasure for years to come!

You are warmly envited to a blog tea party my dear lady!~ Please come enjoy my 34th,'Tuesday Tea for Two' party @ The Plumed Pen!

Cheers from Wanda Lee

Crafting Queen said...

Pretty tea cup and saucer. Hope things settle down with your health so you can craft again soon. Hugs Anesha

Nancy's Notes said...

Exquisite tea cup and saucer, thank you for sharing today! I am happy I dropped in to see you. Next time, I'll stay for tea!

Nancy

Viola said...

What a lovely tea cup, Dawn! So pretty!

Joanna said...

Sweet cup and saucer, you posh bird you! Soz to hear you're not feeling so good and I hope you feel up to creating something again soon. xx

cheryl said...

oh sweetie this really is one beautiful tea cup,so love the flowers on this too hope your health improves,soon,hun there is some candy on my blog would love you to enter,hugs cheryl xxxxxxx

Xhanthi said...

Teacup Tuesdays are fueling my new found love of tea paraphernalia!

Martha's Favorites said...

Hi: Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful tea cup. I am sorry you are not feeling well. I will pray for you. I hope you can share again next week. Blessings and healing dear friend, Martha

Terri said...

I just love your cup! The pink and yellow are perfect together. I can see why you would use it everyday.

I hope your fibro settles down soon.
Hugs,
Terri

2amscrapper said...

Hope you feel better soon. Loved looking at that beautiful teacup.

Olga said...

preciosa taza Dawn, lovely!!
un abrazo, Olga

Appleshoe said...

Hello- I hope that you are feeling better by the time you read this. It takes me a while to get though everyone's Teacup Tuesday posts, but I love seeing everyone's cups. This one is lovely. I have a similarly shaped cup with forget-me-nots on it. Take care.

Hilde said...

Love your work, have nice weekend!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin