My bloggy pals

Tuesday 29 June 2010

More Tea cups and an Inchie


Do you love it? This is my every day tea set there were 2x mugs 4x tea cup 4x side plate 4x dinner plate  (but no saucers) so what is the saucer I can see then? you ask, well I bought 6x plain while china saucers with a gold plate trim They are a little big I think for the cup but better than none at all and they were onlyr 50p for 6x and I think they go well with the cups don't you? The best of this was the price! all you can see plus the dinner, side plates and cups & saucers you can't see £5.50 from a charity shop, I  know cool isn't it? Now this may be my last showing for some time as it seems I have bought all the charity goodies ;0) as I haven't seen any for a while, well not ones I wanted to buy any way ;0) These are all English china made by Mayfair. I can't find the photo of the bottom of the cup (sorry) I have to say this is a wonderful Tea pot it pours beautifully and has a wonderful spout I hope you like my share and I will pop round to see yours soon and even if I can't post for a while until I get some more yummy Tea cups for you to see, I will still be here to swoon over your wonderful goodies I love Tea Cup Tuesday.


Now a 'Little craft' ha ha This is an inchie, I had lots of goes with the alcohol inks yesterday and so I thought I would just add this little fishy to go with the challenge over on Small world of Inchies (SWOI) I love inchies I haven't made any for a while so here is my fishy for this lovely little challenge. Enjoy! Love Dawn xx

16 comments:

Crafting Queen said...

sweet inchie!

Terry said...

Cool inchie! Love the tea cups!

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Fabulous Inchie and i love your teapot and cups ,
Hugs Dianne xx

Terri said...

Huge fabulous bargain! I love a tea pot that pours well. And the white saucers work really well.
Good job!
I love your purple inchie, I haven't done that challenge in a while and I have been wanting to join in again. I have been playing with glitter spray.
Thank you so much for sharing today.
Hugs,
Terri

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I really thought the cups and saucer went together. No one would have known had you not said anything. When Martha invited me to join, she said to show mugs, everyday cups, etc., but I am not a collector of much in the way of breakable tableware. I'm sure any cup or mug you show will be fun.

Marguerite (Tina) Smith Hart said...

Hi Dawn
What a great buy you got on that tea set. It has a very regal air to it, and the inchie is adorable. I haven't tried anything that small yet...(eyes are going)haha, but maybe one day I will. Have a super evening!
Tina xo

Lovely Linda said...

Hi Dawn - what a fabulous teaset - I love it - there is nothing like a cup of tea from fine bone china - divine!
Love the inchie Dawn - but I have something to ask you - what do you do with them once you have made them!?!? I am interested to know...may have to have a try! Thanks for all the inspiration you share with us - love it! {{{hugs}}}

cheryl said...

oh great inchie,hun and so love that tea set its really beautiful,hugs cheryl xxxxx

Beansieleigh said...

Hi Dawn! LOVE your tea set, and I've been wishing I could come across some basic white/neutral saucers for my odd-lot teacups! Love your fishy inchie! I had to look that up, and it looks like fun, but the one squares on my Blessings project is enough "inchy" for me right now! It is DEFINITELY a challenge to create in a space that small, and I definitely need my eye glasses ON!..but I'm liking it anyways!.. Have a good night! ~tina

Wanda Lee said...

Hello there daahling!

These pretty tea cups are perfect; I love them!.., Fun little 'fishie inchie' as well!.., Too cute!

37 teatime posts ago a wonderful thing happened for me that I just love to share.., I began my little, 'Tuesday Tea For Two' blog party teatime in my little corner of the blogging world..,

I am delighted to invite you to experience more 'tea tastings', so to speak, as well as to celebrate what I lovingly refer to as;'Tuesday And Wednesday Teatime In Blogland'!

You see, I love 'teatime in blogland' so much that I have three teatime memes; one is a shared one..,

This week marks my 37th,'Tuesday Tea For Two', my 28th, 'Wednesday Tea For Me And Thee'. Also there is now a shared meme,our 9th,'Teapot And Tea Things Tuesday' that is shared with my dear friend Pam @ http://breathoffreshair-paperbutterfly.blogspot.com

Whew!~ That's a lot of teapartying fun! I also regularly list the links and partake with as many teatimes in blogland that I can find, (and they also kindly join in the fun with me by partcipating with my Mr. Linky, links)..,

Won't you please except my warm invitation to also join in the fun? ~ It would be a pleasure to also have you join in with the ever broadening teatime in blogland experience, and come, 'follow the tea trolley laden with goodies', as we all share yet another 'tea-lightful' cuppa and some more tea party treats galore!

Please pop by for a visit!

Cheers and hugs from Wanda Lee
@ The Plumed Pen and also @ Silken Purse

parTea lady said...

Your tea set is beautiful. The white saucers you found fit perfectly.

I've made a few ATC's, but never an inchie. I like your fish inchie.

~*~Patty S said...

ooo Dawn, I have a weakness for pretty china...you ARE a good shopper and the gold rimmed saucer is perfect ... clever gull you!

Love the deep blue your fishy is swimming in on your cool inchie!
Happy Thursday!
oxo

Natasha in Oz said...

Your tea set is fabulous, Dawn! I would love to sip tea out of those sweet cups!

Love your blog too!

Best wishes and happy weekend,
Natasha.

Michele said...

love the inchie Dawn, very sweet. nicetea set too!

Nancy Dooren ~ Nans said...

Hi Dawn!I love your tea set! It's beautiful!
Your inchie looks so great! The alcohol inks look like real water!
Hugs, nans.

Nancy Dooren ~ Nans said...

Hi Dawn!I love your tea set! It's beautiful!
Your inchie looks so great! The alcohol inks look like real water!
Hugs, nans.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin