My bloggy pals

Sunday 27 June 2010

Dawnies ATC Club




Hello, how is your Sunday going? Mine is going really well 170 followers wow! Thank you so much. It means SO much when you decide to follow me . It means you like my art and want to see more and I am so chuffed (pleased) really I am thank you and I hope I can continue to make you smile and want to pop by again. 

My Hubby is watching the Football (more solitude and time to craft for me what are you all doing while the footy is on?)  it's an important match so I am told ha ha. Good job there is no tennis on a Sunday!

Today I wanted to tell you that I have had an ATC swap going since April with a lovely friend Petra for the next six months April-Sept each month we swap 3x ATC and we decide on a theme April was 'Cinema'


These were mine, (Previously shown.) 


And these were Petra's I think the saying "two great minds think a like" comes to mind here lol I was so thrilled with these I can't tell you.



May came and the theme was 'Flowers' here are mine (previously shown)


And here are Petra's. Again I was so grateful for the swaps we have. Aren't they beautiful?

I share these with you as I thought at the end of each month I would show what we have come up with.  Now for the month of 'JUNE' the theme was 'Paris/French' so if you would like to leave a link in a comment to a single or a few ATCs you have made with this theme I can show a few at the end of July on my blog if you like. Along with what my self and Petra made too! There are no prizes, it's purely just for fun and just a way of my followers to join in the fun of our swap (virtually) if you like. No pressure now, it's just an idea, see what you think and if you have time I would love to see what you come up with. Have a super week end. Love Dawn xx

15 comments:

Larisa said...

Very nice ATC's ))) I wish I could accept your offer to make the French theme ATC too but I have not the nice stamps with this theme at me... Will see..

Anonymous said...

Both you and Petra are talented ladies, all of these are really beautiful. i love the themes you chose too.
have a lovely day
hugs June xxxxx

cheryl said...

these are just brilliant hun as usuall love all the detail on these oh football what on earth were they thinking how dreadful were they hugs cheryl xxxxxxx

2amscrapper said...

I love those cinema ATCs that you two made!

Liverpool Lou (Anne) said...

Hi Dawn the ATCs are wonderful. I'll try to remember to join in the 'virtual' ATC swap.
The workshops are at Art From The Heart in Harrogate - so no toooo far from you ;-)
Anne xx

Tenia Nelson said...

Wonderful ATC's!!!

Anonymous said...

These are so neat-o!
I am so glad I saw your blog - I am hooked now :)
I am definitely going to make an effort to come up with something parisian. :) coool idea!
Amy

~*~Patty S said...

Great ATCs Dawn ... all of them!
Fun idea for your July theme ... I can hardly believe July is almost upon us! June has been speeding by, hasn't it!
oxo

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

They are lovely ATCs, Dawn. It's always fun to revisit art that makes you smile.

Sherry said...

All the ATCs are fabulous! I love the vintage feel to the cinema ones especially.

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Wow Dawn
Fantastic creations,
hugs Dianne xx :)

Anonymous said...

great ATCs, wonderful swaps!

Lynne Moncrieff said...

Great ATCs Dawn. TFS. Lynne x

Oxana said...

Beautiful ATCs!!!!

LG said...

Its been a while since I made some ATCs. Thanks for the inspiration!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin