My bloggy pals

Tuesday 25 August 2009

Allsorts ch 15 & Basic Grey ch2

Second post of the day, so if you haven't looked please have a look below at my new Elizabeth Bell Stamp it's yummy! I love this colour combo this is what I had to do for the Basic Grey ch 2 use Pink, Brown & Yellow. I have used it before I call it the Neoplitain (because it reminds me of the ice cream) lol The Allsorts ch 15 is the sketch and torn edge as many or as few as you like, I love Brenda's blog so much even while my mojo has escaped me I have loved visiting her blog (she is a DT for Allsorts) and I saw her card so she inspired me to have a go at this.
Fell in love with this Basic Grey paper (Porcelain) I saw this 6x6 pad and just had to have it. If you visit my blog regularly you will know I love the 'Craft Stamper Magazine I have been buying this for over a year, love it, but I thought I would wait to subscribe until I found something I really liked as the free gift, like the stamps? yep they were free and other stuff too but I am not telling you as I hope to use them soon a project.

SO on to Itemes Used: Basic Grey Paper. Card stock Stampin' Up! SU close to coco. Ink SU Chocolate Chip. Stamp (main image & inside) Crafty Individuals c1-234 Sentiment Inca co102xw Brads Papermania & Clasps Making Memories. Thank you for looking. Love Dawn xx

15 comments:

Dazie said...

How did I miss this one, I for some reason am not getting your updates, very odd I have checked I am a follower and I am. Silly blogger will hopefully sort it out soon!

Love this creation its gorgeous!

Thanks for popping over to my blog!
Dazie
x

Tara said...

What a wonderful card Dawn and you've used the colours so beautifully!
Thanks so much for joining us for the latest BG Challenge!
Hugs Tara xx

brenda said...

Hi Dawn

So so pleased to see your mojo has made an appearance and what a lovely card as well. I was getting worried about you.

I adore that image and the stamping on the inside carries the theme so well.

Thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week, I expect to see you again next week with a Glimmer Mist creation.

B x

Beth aka BR-T said...

So beautiful and I enjoy your working on the inside as well! BR-T

Gro said...

This is beautiful.
Thanks for joining us at Allsorts this. week

Victoria said...

thank you for your lovely comment on my blog this is a beautiful card

cheryl said...

this is so beautiful hun bless you for following my blog will have to thank dazie bless her sending you hugs lots love cheryl xxxxxxxxxx

Jules said...

Hi Dawn

I am so pleased that Brenda inspired you to take part in the challenge and share your card.

You have used gorgeous colours and I love the way you have decorated the inside of your card too.

Thank you for joining in the fun at Allsorts this week.

Love Jules xx

scrapperjulia said...

This is really pretty! Love the birds and the birdcage, great card!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful stamp and I love the way you've used it :)

Lisa said...

Hi Dawn, Gorgeous card! I love the papers and stamped image.

Thanks for joining us at Allsorts.

Lisa x

Emma (metalicbutterfly) said...

Such beautiful papers I love the image too such an elegant card
thank you for joining us at Allsorts

Emma XXX

Lainee said...

This is gorgeous, Dawn. I especially love the way you stamped inside the card. Not many people do that and I think it is just as important as the outside.

June Houck said...

Pretty card! I love how you stamped the inside :)

Heather said...

Fabulous card Dawn, great use of the colours with those beautiful Porcelain papers. Cute image and I love the stamping on the inside.
Thanks so much for playing along with us at BG.
hugs Heather xx

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin