My bloggy pals

Wednesday 12 August 2009

Sketch Saturday 63


Hello again not done a Sketch Saturday for a wee while, so it's nice to be back. I have tried something completely different drom my usual style and I think I like it, what do you think? My Brayer may be my new best friend lol. I hope you have a look around my blog I have done some brayering with Maralyn Monroe. I really enjoyed that, then I went back to the comfort zone & I recently tried some distressing (vintage style) loving that too.

This is the great thing about crafting you can do anything, I am almost proud to say I don't have a particular style I mix & match a lot and since becoming a Stampin' Up! (SU) Demo I have got into a certain style but this proves that that doesn't have to be the case, everything on here is all SU how cool is that so you can do lots of very different things with SU.

Items Used: ALL Available from SU. inks: SO Saffron, Old Olive, Handsome Hunter (still makes me smile this name lol) Pumpkin Pie, Certain Celery & Black Stazon. DP Junior Varsity, cardstock Very Vanilla & Pumkin Pie Flowers accents & elements tin, Ribbon Old Olive & Certain Celery, brads apricot appeal from the soft subtles. the box is so cute I have to get some more of these love them. Oh I almost forgot the stamp set gosh, it's Pocket Silhouets loving this set very versatile as you will see if you have a look around he he. I hope to be doing some more of this style I hope you like it let me know what you think, I value your opinions. thank you for looking. Love Dawn xx

8 comments:

Nicki said...

Ooh Dawn very pretty! love the sketch too, lovely card, very nice!
take care
Nicki
x

Nicki said...

Ooh Dawn very pretty! love the sketch too, lovely card, very nice!
take care
Nicki
x

Dazie said...

Finally I have caught up on all your lovely makes! Sooo pleased to have my blog list back!

This card is beautiful, it reminds me of summers evenings. The colours are gorgeous!
Dazie
x

Janet said...

Beautiful card Dawn! X

Max said...

Thanks for popping by and leaving more lovely messages. You are such a sweetheart.

I discovered this cool feature by accidently clicking a link on someone else's blog but here's the link for you.
Just fill in the details and the widget will be added to your blog automatically.

Click Here!


Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx

PS: Will pop back later to catch up properly ... am just off to beddy byes.

SemSee said...

Gorgeous card, Dawn! Love it! I've got a little something on my blog for you! Hugs, Sem x

Dawn said...

Wow I love this - gorgeous scene..

Anonymous said...

WOW this is beautiful :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin